This Site is owned and operated by ATOJET CORPORATION. All images on this web site are owned by ATOJET or its partners / contributors and are protected by International copyright laws and international treaty provisions. ATOJET retains all rights not expressly granted by this agreement. The license contained in this agreement will terminate automatically without notice from ATOJET, if you fail to comply with any provision of this agreement. In addition, ATOJET reserves the right to terminate this site without notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
3. USE OF THE SITE
YOU REPRESENT, WARRANT AND COVENANT THAT YOU WILL NOT:
a. Use the Content in any way that is not permitted by this Agreement, or any other relevant licensing agreements
b. Violate any rights including but not limited to copyrights, intellectual property rights, trademark, privacy, or any other applicable law or regulation of any country, state, other governmental entities or any third party
c. Conduct any activity which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam"
d. Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on or at the Website or use any other automated means to access the Website
e. Provide information to ireadytofly.com which is inaccurate and untrue, including without limitation all transaction and credit card information
f. Share or disclose any password or log in information of your vrmaker.io account to any other user or third party other than as specifically provided for herein. If you breach any provision of this section, we shall be entitled to
i. terminate this Agreement immediately with notice to you
ii. retain all unpaid payments pursuant to this Agreement and
iii. seek any legal or equitable remedies.
4. YOUR CONTENT
You may not upload, post, or transmit any video, image, or other content that:
• Infringes any third party's copyrights or other intellectual property rights or any right of publicity or privacy
• Contains any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
• Depicts unlawful or violent acts
• Promotes fraudulent schemes or gives rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition; or
• Violates any law, statute, or regulation.
5. RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
6. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
Certain states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. You have specific rights under this warranty, but you may have others, which vary from state to state.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ATOJET, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, third party information providers, Submitters and independent
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed according to international treaty provisions and other applicable laws.
Effective on Jan 1, 2017
Collection of Personal Information
When you register with Vrmaker.io, you agree to us collecting information about you including but not limited to your:
• first name and last name
• email address
• details of content you submit as a contributor
• details of transactions you carry out on our website
• information you may give if you contact us including when you report a problem with our website
• information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to the Service, posting material or requesting further Services
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
Purpose of Personal Information
We collect your Personal Information to enhance your online user experience by recording and facilitating your participation in the site activities. We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
• Administer your account
• Process your financial transactions
• Send you newsletters and updates
• Send you requested product or service information
• Improve your user experience with Vrmaker.io
• Conduct research and analysis
• Improve marketing efforts
• Respond to your questions and concerns
• Display content based upon your interests
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
By using Vrmaker.io, you understand that all information collected as you browse will be stored indefinitely. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and provide site functionality.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Vrmaker.io and our affiliates, analytics services and service to provide site features and functionality. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if we or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request; and /or
We may provide limited Personal Information to third parties that are appointed by us to assist us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These third parties are only authorized to use your Personal Information as necessary to provide the relevant services to us.
Updating your Personal Information
You have the right to access and amend your Personal Information at any time. This may be accomplished by logging into your account at http://vrmaker.io
Protection of Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once received. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any queries/complaints in respect of your Personal Information, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com